Auction Terms & Conditions
Essentially, the bracelet is a twist on the rolex replica sale but the machining and placement of the holes for the bars appears to be more complex with this bracelet. It also isn't as pliable or thin as some other fake rolex sale at a similar price range. It's even better than some bracelets on watches that cost up to 15 times or more the price of the replica watches. The bracelet has a simple butterfly style-clasp which works well enough. If this watch continues to be produced for a long time, I think it would be nice if replica watches sale added incremental improvements to the bracelet, such as a more neatly and thinly folding deployant. As of now, though, the thicker bracelet means that it might be a bit more challenging to size correctly for your wrist. You could be lucky, and the rolex replica might fit perfectly on your wrist. Alternatively, you could find that no matter how many links you remove or add, the bracelet just doesn't feel right.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL AUCTIONS ARE CONDUCTED BY ALBION ANTIQUE AUCTION CENTRE PTY LTD IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS, NO SALES TAX OR GST IS PAYABLE BY THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER TO AAAC PTY LTD AS THE AUCTION IS BEING CONDUCTED ON A GST INCLUSIVE BASIS.
BIDDERS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER HALF AN HOUR BEFORE THE AUCTION COMMENCEMENT TIME. IN THE CASE OF ONLINE BIDDERS 12 HOURS BEFORE COMMENCEMENT TIME.
A 15.5% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO THE HAMMER PRICE OF ALL SUCCESSFUL BIDS.
PLEASE NOTE ALL BIDDERS WHO BID ON LIVE AUCTIONS AND ARE SUCCESSFUL WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL 3% (18.5%).
1. OWNERSHIP WILL PASS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER AT THE FALL OF THE AUCTIONEERS HAMMER ON THE CONTESTED LOT. ENTRY OF THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER?S PURCHASING NUMBER OR WHERE THE PURCHASER?S NAME HAS BEEN ENTERED INTO THE BIDDERS REGISTER SHALL BIND AND CONSTITUTE THE PURCHASER TO THE LOT SOLD.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUSTE ARISING IN RESPECT TO THE BIDDING OR AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER THE CLOSE OF THE AUCTION, THE AUCTIONEERS DECISION ON THE MATTER IS FINAL.
ALL GOODS SHALL LIE AT THE PURCHASER?S RISK FROM THE FALL OF THE HAMMER, NEITHER AUCTIONEER NOR VENDOR SHALL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY DEFICIENCY, DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE THEREAFTER. ALL EFFORTS WILL BE MADE BY AAAC TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF WINNING BIDDERS ITEMS FROM INTERSTATE & OVERSEAS.
2. OVERSEAS OR INTERSTATE PURCHASED LOTS WILL BE PACKED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS INSTRUCTIONS. SHIPPING COSTS, PACKING MATERIAL AND ANY INSURANCE WILL BE BILLED SEPARATELY; STORAGE IN THIS MATTER IS FREE AND IS PART OF OUR SERVICE UNTIL DISPATCHED. PACKING WILL BE CHARGED AT THE RATE OF $20 PER HALF HOUR. .
3. CONDITION ? AAAC MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO ACCURATELY DESCRIBE ALL ITEMS BEING SOLD, BUT ALL ITEMS FOR SALE ARE AS IS AND IT IS THE BIDDERS RESPONSIBILITY, PRESENT OR ABSENTEE, TO DETERMINE THE EXACT CONDITION OF EACH ITEM, UNLESS OTHERWISE DESCRIBED, DEFECTS AND REPAIRS WILL BE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED WHERE VISUAL . EXACT CONDITION SHOULD BE DETERMINED BEFORE SALE DAY. AAAC ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS ON THE CONDITION OF THE ITEMS, SEND YOUR QUESTIONS WITH THE LOT NUMBER AND A BRIEF QUESTION VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org. AS SOON AS PRACTICAL TO ALLOW YOUR ENQUIRIES TO BE ANSWERED BEFORE THE AUCTION.
4. NO LIABILITY WILL BE ACCEPTED BY AAAC FOR ANY OUTRAGE -DOWNTIME OR MISSED BIDS BY THOSE WHO BID ON LINE.
5. TERMS - PROMPT CASH, CHEQUE, BANK CARD OR BANK TRANSFER, WITHIN 48 HOURS OF COMPLETION OF SALE. ALL LOTS PURCHASED TO BE PAID FOR BEFORE DELIVERY OF ONE OR MORE LOTS.
6. LOTS NOT PAID FOR BY THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER WILL BE PUT UP AGAIN AT THE NEXT APPROPRIATE AUCTION, ANY SHORTFALL FROM THE PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL BID AND THE RESALE PRICE WILL BE RECOVERED FROM THE ORIGINAL BIDDER.
7. AS YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND CAN MEET YOUR FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS. APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION WILL BE INITIATED FOR UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOUR AND FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ALBION ANTIQUE AUCTIONS -
To minimize any confusion regarding the terms of any specific auction we are happy to provide to you directly by return email the terms and conditions for that auction.
Below you will find a link that will automatically generate an email requesting the terms and conditions for any auction you specify. All requests are processed in their order of receipt during Australian Business Hours.
Should there be any other area of concern regarding the the terms or the condition of a specific auction we are more than happy to answer any question you may have. Please feel free to contact us regarding any clarification that you may require.
Cameroon Trindall l - Manager
Pty Ltd (Trading as Albion Antique Auction Centre)
© Copyright 1998-2018 Albion Antique Auction Centre Pty Ltd